Youth Minister – Tom Conaty
- Consists of HS students, grades 9-12.
- Group meets regularly; usually Sundays @ 6:15pm.
- Group leaders run meetings and plan events, register new members, record minutes, communicate with members via email & text messaging.
- Organize youth masses; usually first Sunday of each month, 5:15 mass.
- Outreach consisting of service and social justice events.
- Fundraising events such as CYO breakfast/dinner, box city, charity walks, etc.
- Semi-annual mission trips during summer.
●Sept. 10th: Youth Group Meeting at 6:15pm
●Sept. 17th: Youth Group Meeting at 6:15pm
●Sept. 24th: Cottage School Visit at 2:30pm
●Sept. 24th: Youth Group Meeting at 6:15pm
●Oct. 1st: Breakfast Run at 6:45am
●Oct. 1st: Youth Mass at 5:15pm
●Oct. 1st: Youth Group Meeting at 6:15pm
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR YOUTH GROUP SENIORS:
Bridget Bonanni, Mary Kate Crowe, Carlos Dejesus Ryan Drillock, Ian Esliker, Adriana Fuccillo Isabelle Graj, James Grom, Kristie Guttridge Brian Halloran, Riley Kennedy, Caroline Kovatch Ashlin Leen, Kieran Maloney, Michael Manley Carolyn Meaney, Aisling Mooney, Caitlin O’Neill Jack Pettus, Lauren Schmidt, Charlie Winston
Youth Group Officers For 2016/2017:
President – Mary Kate Crowe
Vice Pres. – Ryan Drillock
Vice Pres. – Ian Esliker
Secretary – Caroline Kovatch
Secretary – Kristie Guttridge
Chairperson – Isabelle Graj
Chairperson – Carlos Dejesus
Chairperson – James Grom