Parishioners can decide how to make offerings to the church. A supply of personalized envelopes is mailed monthly to each registered parishioner’s home for use in the Sunday collection basket. As an alternative, the WeShare system is an automatic giving program that debits your credit card or bank account once or twice a month as you request and eliminates the use of envelopes.
Electronic Giving: Online giving is safe, simple, and convenient. It benefits our parish by helping to streamline our administrative process and providing more accurate budgeting. In the Fall of 2017 our online giving provider changed to, WeShare Online Giving.
Click on: GIVE ONLINE
And follow the instructions below to verify an existing account and to sign up online.
Verify Your Existing Account
If you gave online through ParishPay, the work of transferring your account wo WeShare is done. Visit the Give Online link above to securely verify your account. You’ll need some information on hand:
- Your ParishPay Username
- Last 4 digits of the bank account or credit card used for ParishPay
- Your email registered with ParishPay or a collection name and a specific amount you donated in the last 6 months.
Sign Up to Give Online
If you have never donated online before, signing up is easy!
1. Click on the Give Online Link above.
2. Click on the collection you wish to donate o.
3. Click “Recurring Donation,” then enter your donation amount and frequency.
Once you’ve added your account information, donations will automatically deduct from your account.
QUESTIONS? Contact the parish office or WeShare support at (800) 950-9952, Select option 1. Hours: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm CT.