Youth Minister –
- Consists of HS students, grades 9-12.
- Group meets regularly; usually Sundays @ 6:15pm.
- Group leaders run meetings and plan events, register new members, record minutes, communicate with members via email & text messaging.
- Organize youth masses; usually first Sunday of each month, 5:15 mass.
- Outreach consisting of service and social justice events.
- Fundraising events such as CYO breakfast/dinner, box city, charity walks, etc.
- Semi-annual mission trips during summer.
Youth Group Officers For 2019/2020:
President: Christian DeJesus
Vice President: Lauren Drillock
Secretaries : Katherine Guttridge, Claire O’Hara
Trustees: Ned Huerster, Kieran Moran, Grace Cusack
Because of the Coronavirus, all Youth Group events have been put on hold.
The following list is contingent upon the resumption of normal activities.
April Youth Group Activities:
April 5: Youth Mass (5:15 pm)
April 27: Ronald McDonald House (8 slots, RSVP)
May Youth Group Activities:
May 9: Hike at Bull Run
June Youth Group Activities:
June 14: Breakfast Run