Youth Minister –
- Consists of HS students, grades 9-12.
- Group meets regularly; usually Sundays @ 6:15pm.
- Group leaders run meetings and plan events, register new members, record minutes, communicate with members via email & text messaging.
- Organize youth masses; usually first Sunday of each month, 5:15 mass.
- Outreach consisting of service and social justice events.
- Fundraising events such as CYO breakfast/dinner, box city, charity walks, etc.
- Semi-annual mission trips during summer.
Youth Group Officers For 2019/2020:
President: Christian DeJesus
Vice President: Lauren Drillock
Secretaries : Katherine Guttridge, Claire O’Hara
Trustees: Ned Huerster, Kieran Moran, Grace Cusack
November Youth Group Activities:
Sunday, Nov. 3rd – Youth Mass and Meeting (5:15/6:15 pm)
Saturday, Nov. 16th – Hike (details to follow)
Sunday, Nov. 24th – Service Project: Cottage School Visit 2:30 pm